We have finalised the list of participants! The schedule of the workshop is still under construction but we can already mention that it will include a dinner and speed dating session with the local art scene as well.
This is the list of participants who will take part in the workshop:
- Joseph Gaylard from Drill Hall in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Jimmy Ogonga from Nairobi Arts Trust in Kenya, Nairobi.
- Dapo Adeniyi, editor at the art magazine Positions, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Goddy Leye from Art Bakery in Douala, Cameroon.
- Marilyn Douala Bell, Présidente Doual’Art in Douala, Cameroun.
- Hama Goro, Centre Soleil d’Afrique, Mali.
- Abdellah Karroum from l’appartement 22 in Rabat, Morocco.
- Mulenga Kapwepe from the ARTerial network, she is based in Zambia.
- William Wells, Town House Gallery, Cairo, Egypt.
- Martin Mhando from the ZIFF festival in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Ousseynou Wade, general secretary of the Biennale of Dakar.
- Adwoa Amoah, co-director of the Foundation for Contemporary Art Ghana.
- Oyinda Fakeye of the Center Contemporary Art, Lagos
- Patrick Mudekereza, director of Picha, Lubumbashi, R.D. Congo
More information on the participants and their institutions can be found here!